We are the UK’s leading car exporter and shipping experts. Regardless of whether you’re in the market for a new or used vehicle, we take pride in helping you find the perfect vehicle.
We have an extensive selection of vehicles; we source vehicles from dealers across the UK and ship them to you in Zimbabwe. Moreover, you can trust us to purchase vehicles in the UK on your behalf and export them to you.
We offer nationwide pickups at a low cost. The car exporting and shipping service we provide from the UK to Zimbabwe is fast, cheap, and reliable.
We at carluv provide an extensive selection of new and pre-owned vehicles and offer unbeatable deals on cars from some of the top brands in the UK. What’s more, we ship them to our clients in Zimbabwe, so they can enjoy savings without having to worry about customs, taxes, or hidden shipping costs.
We have a wide variety of models to choose from. So, whether you’re looking for your dream vehicle to import into Zimbabwe or you’re interested in taking advantage of our Tax-Free Cars plan, we’ve got exactly what you need. Get in touch, and we will assist you in finding the perfect vehicle!
There are various options available for you to choose from (either vehicle available on our website or those provided by our network of dealers). We can provide you with a quote on any car for sale in the UK market, or you can browse our vehicle database and ask about availability and shipping. We promise some of the best deals on UK cars.
If you find your desired vehicle on another UK Car Exporter’s website or through an international dealer, we will act as a broker to bargain with the seller while conducting background checks for authenticity. Once the deal is finalized, we will purchase the car from the UK Dealer at an agreed-upon price; and then deliver it to the UK port to ship it to you in Zimbabwe.
Besides buying cars on your behalf, we also help car sellers to find reliable international or local buyers by letting them create their listings on our website. We have provided our services to many reputed clients in the past.
The car export and shipment services we offer are tailored to meet the needs of importers of used cars, automobiles, and vans from the UK to South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia, Swaziland, Lesotho, and other African countries.
We provide fast, efficient, and reliable international car export and shipment services from the UK to Zimbabwe and other African countries and guarantee the safety of your goods from the moment you book your car.
You can’t go wrong with carluv export and shipping company to import a car from UK to Zimbabwe. We have a weekly shipment from the UK, so you can get your car delivered safely and efficiently. Choose between shipping it to Zimbabwe or to one of the nearest African ports (for a cost-effective shipment), where you can collect and drive it yourself – either way.
We use two different types of car shipments from the UK to Zimbabwe to help you decide which route is best for you.
Roll on Roll off (RoRo) is the most cost-effective and convenient way to transport cars from the UK to Zimbabwe. It utilizes vessels that are designed to carry vehicles such as automobiles, trucks, trailer trucks, trailers, or railroad equipment, which can be driven on and off the ship. With competitive rates, it offers services that make you enjoy convenience while getting your car to its final destination in a safe manner.
One of the most popular ways to ship a vehicle is using a container. Shipping containers are perfect for securing a car and keeping it safe while being sent worldwide. The car is not at risk of theft or damage while in transit.
However, this option is more expensive than RoRo. There are two sizes options when shipping via container: a 20-foot container (fits one car) or a 40-foot container (holds more than one).
– £2565 20-foot container for shipment (1 car capacity)
– £5035 40-foot container for shipment (2 cars capacity)
– £618 – shipping by RoRo (Saloon / Sedan)
– £665 – shipping by RoRo (4×4 / SUV)
– £1330 – 20-foot container for shipment (1 car capacity)
– £2185 – 40-foot container for shipment (2 cars capacity)
– £740 – shipping by RoRo (Saloon / Sedan)
– £826 – shipping by RoRo (4×4 / SUV)
– £1330 – 20-foot container for shipment (1 car capacity)
– £2280 – 40-foot container for shipment (2 cars capacity)
– £760 – shipping by RoRo (Saloon / Sedan)
– £884 – shipping by RoRo (4×4 / SUV)
£1425 – 20-foot container for shipment (1 car capacity)
£2470 – 40-foot container for shipment (2 cars capacity)
Contact us for shipping of trucks, tractor-trailers, buses, and motorhomes. We will supply you with our current rates based on the dimensions of the units.
Depending on which port you want your car shipped to, it may take three to four weeks to transport your car from the UK to Zimbabwe. Each week, there is one sailing between a UK port and one of the ports below.
1) Transit time to Zimbabwe (with all-inclusive shipping and transport) – 22 days
2)The transit time between Walvis Bay and the UK is 17 days
3) The transit time from the UK to Cape Town is 20 days
4) The transit time from the UK to Maputo – 23 days
5) The transit time from the UK to Dar Es Salaam – 27 days
For all places from the UK to the port of departure to Zimbabwe (Southampton, Sheerness, Tilbury, New Castle, and Immingham), we charge a flat rate of £1 per mile. Check out our vehicle delivery and collection services to Zimbabwe if you wish to import a car from UK to Zimbabwe.
Please provide us with the address and details if you want your vehicle collected. Our representatives will pick up the car and deliver it to the port at their convenience.
1) Please provide us with the following information about your vehicle: a) V5 or MOT Certificate b) Your name and complete address.
2) The vehicle must be delivered to the UK port of departure (You will receive all of the necessary paperwork beforehand). If you cannot drop off your car, we can come to pick it up and deliver it to the UK port of departure.
3) Pay invoice in advance (prior to ship departure)
4) We provide you with documentation for your car to pass through customs in your home country.
Once you submit the enquiry, we will contact you for further details. We will provide you with a list of vehicles in our system once we receive the necessary information from you. If you have a list of the kinds of cars, colors, make, etc., that you want to import from UK to Zimbabwe, we can recommend vehicles along similar lines. Also, if you know what model car you’re looking for and what price precisely, we can try to match your demands.
You are required to share the details of the vehicle you found and car dealer details. Your car dealer will be contacted by us to arrange a deal and to have the car inspected on your behalf. We will arrange the purchase, registration, and export of your selected vehicle to your address in Zimbabwe.
1) Age Limit? Zimbabwe does not allow importation of cars older than 10 years.
2) Inspection of cars? UK-imported used vehicles are not subject to mandatory inspection.
3) How about cars that drive left-hand? Zimbabwe does not allow importation of left hand drive cars.
4) What documentation is required by the Zimbabwe government? (A copy of the Immigrant’s Declaration, Passport or Residence Permit, Import license if the vehicle has been owned for less than six months before importation, Logbook or Registration document, Invoice or Agreement of Sale, Insurance document (to the place of importation), and Freight documents (Shipping Note, Bill of Lading, etc.)
When buying a car from abroad, the process can sometimes seem very complicated. We’ve made it much simpler and easier to use our service because we want you to have a memorable experience that is simple, convenient, and fun!